Social Media Goals for Your Business:
1. Increase inbound leads at a low cost
2. Expand reach of thought leadership content
3. Engage and excite influencers
4. Better understand, identify, and engage potential buyers
5. Improve customer service and satisfaction
6. Enhance outbound campaign program effectiveness
Before going into in-depth details, we would like to put our honest opinion on HOW we can help you to improve your Social Media Presence, Brand Awareness, and finally generating potential leads for your business!
Now Social Media is MORE about conversation marketing. Conversation leads to Conversion.
In order to be effective with internet marketing, you need more than just a website. Today, using social media to direct traffic to your website and generate new leads is an indispensable part of your marketing mix.
But how do you prioritize which social media channels you should focus on? How do you get started?
We have Solutions!
Our team of specialists can help you with:
- Effectively making use of Top Social Media Sites like Google+1, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Using Microblogging services (Twitter) to reach your customers.
- Interacting and creating awareness on Social Apps and Voting sites.
- Involving people to check and share Online videos on Youtube, Google Videos
Social Media Methodology & Technique
This plan includes the tactical objectives to be used to accomplish 6 the social media goals listed here above.
What you can achieve using social media:
» Research: By monitoring social media, you can learn valuable information and identify trends about your industry, your customers and competitors.
» Increase awareness of brand/product: Social media will help raise your brand awareness and help you become a recognizable name in your industry.
» Connect and engage: Sharing valuable content will help you connect with your target market and engage with them, which leads to profitable relationships.
» Generate leads: Social media is not about the hard sell, it is about creating awareness and building trust which in turn directs potential customers to your site or that of stockists.
» PR: By connecting to key journalists and bloggers in the industry you can share news and achieve maximum publicity.
• Facebook Likes and posts
• Linkedin Followers
• Referring traffic
• Linkedin Group members
• Linkedin Discussions
• Google+ Circle adds/followers
• Google+ mentions
• Pinterest pins and follows
• Kred and Klout scores
• Followers & Mentions
• Retweet Reach
• Replies Reach
• Number of lists
• Social Capital—influence of Twitter followers
• Number of potential prospects sent to sales
Online Video Marketing Strategy:
Video Marketing: Everyone knows that sites like YouTube, MetaCafe, Facebook and DailyMotion get a lot of traffic, and that posting to these video sharing sites can be a great way to get exposure and expand your reach. These sites can provide a powerful marketing channel to your site, brand and content.
» Update videos on social video sites and link to core site.
» Promote Your Videos For Maximum Exposure on social media sites.
» Create teaser short length video on video marketing channels like youtube and show the FULL video on OWN site. This will be done to drive more traffic to the site.
» Creating great content.
• Referrals from Social Video Sites
• Views of videos on Social Sites
• Pages ranking on key terms from YouTube
Work Needed – 10-15 hours weekly on average.